Saturday, January 21, 2012

Give Your Life To Jesus

First you must understand why Jesus died for our sins.(I Corinthians 15:3-4) (Romans 5:6-8) (II Corinthians 5:14-15)Jesus came to earth to die for our sins on the cross thenthree days later rose from the dead so that we could have eternal life.(John 3:14-17)He suffered, died and paid for everyone of our sinson the cross. (Matthew 27:32-56) (John 19:17-24)Now that you understand that, the next step is admittingyou’re a sinner. (Romans 3:23) (Romans 6:23)(Ephesians 2:8-9)Now that you know you’re a sinner and that you are undeserving of God’s gift of eternal life. You must repent of your sins. Turn to God and away from your sins. (Luke 13:3-5) Next you must believe in your heart that Jesus died for our sins on the cross and was buried then on the third day he rose from the dead. (John 20:1-10) (Matthew 28:1-8) Now that you can admit you’re a sinner and you believe that Jesus died for our sins on the cross and rose from the dead The last thing you need to do is confess all this with your mouth. (Romans 10:8-13) If you want to truly be saved by the blood of Jesus, you need to say a prayer something like this: “Dear Heavenly Father I come to you recognizing that I am a sinner undeserving of your Son Jesus Christ, Lord I believe that you died for my sins and rose again on the third day, I now ask you to come into my heart and save me from my sin and cleans me of all my unrighteousness come into my life and become my King so that I can live for you and do your will. Thank you Lord for coming into my heart and saving me I love you Jesus, in Jesus name Amen.” Congratulations! You are now a born again Christian a true child of God! Your adventure with God has now started! It’s going to be wild! If you are not a member of a true bible believing church find one. Keep yourself immersed in the word of God and let the Holy Spirit guide your heart and mind and see what he has in store for your life!
 Romans 10:17 “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment